[6bone] Re : Filtering

Laurent - Forum-auto.com laurent@forum-auto.com
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:36:39 +0100

Christian,

As I was saying to you by private mail, I'm very surprised that a
"professionnal" like you is playing to stupid things like filtering
traffic.

> and my prefixes are not for playing like your privateTLA
> it is production space

I would be very happy to know what kind of "production space" apply
stupids filters ??? I've found that you have removed it, good idea, it
was ridiculous ! (it seems you added it in static)

>> transit to many AS? wow ;)

If I were you I would not laught about that... You should be very happy
that Ndsoftware seems not to have apply such a filter...

Moreover, the Ipv6-FR project is not a hoax ;) Ndsoftware help ipv6 to
be developped in France, as you can see it in this news from an
important Data Center in France (Paris)
http://www.telecity.fr/news_and_events.html (In french)
http://www.telecity.com/mailer1.html (in english)

Unfortunaly, it's not with www.tdoi.org (that seems to be plugged by
ISDN !) we'll be able to view what kind of "professional activity" you
do Christian ?

Christian Nickel, what is your problem ? It would be great to explain
this to this community...

Laurent HOFMANN