[6bone] Fw: Filtering

Sascha Bielski Sascha Bielski <sb@rdns.de>
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:28:51 +0100

Dear Christian Nickel,

> hi 6bone folks,

> i got a nice mail from Deffayet

>> I'm glad to announce that NDSoftware (AS25358) has setup filters for
>> drop any packets from and to 2001:658:217::/48, 2001:618:B::/48,
>> 2001:768:1800::/40.
>>
>> >From your website (http://www.tdoi.org):
>> "Our Autonomous System does not accept prefix 3ffe:4013::/32.
>> Any route via AS25358 will be removed.
>> You cannot reach any prefix routed via AS25358!"
>>
>> It's too funny.

blah blah blah, can't you just stop fighting? christian, the filtering
is just a provocation, so now Nicolas filters back. senseless.

>> Have a nice day with your broken IPv6 network.

have a nice day with your f*cking fights. and PLEASE don't blame the
6bone mailing list with that crap, we want to to serious talk about
serious problems, not about kiddish problems,

cheers

--
best regards,
Sascha Bielski                            mailto:sb@rdns.de