[6bone] abuse notification (fwd)

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:15:55 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Pekka Savola wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, John Fraizer wrote:
> > OK people.  For crying out loud.  If you see a 5Mb/s spike on v6 network,
> > what would this indicate to you?  To me, it indicates that some little
> > shit needs to be hunted down and beaten down into little turd pieces.
> [...]
>
> To me, it indicates a small fraction of our v6 newsfeed traffic.
>
> --
> Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,

Pekka, the operative word here is SPIKE.  IE; Out of the ordinary or
uncharacteristic.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
President                 | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
EnterZone, Inc            | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Network Consulting Services       |