[6bone] RE: IPv6 routing problem with zebra and kernel

Nicolas DEFFAYET nicolas.deffayet-extml@ndsoftwaregroup.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 12:58:38 +0200

Hi Fabio,

> Nicolas DEFFAYET wrote:
>

> >Zebra compiled with --enable-netlink
> >
> Did you enable the netlink emulation in the kernel as well????

Same problem with or without netlink_dev.

I reboot the machine and recompile zebra with and without netlink
options after each change...

> A similar problem was discussed in one of the debian ml and
> it seems that having netlink enable fix the problem but it
> needs to be done both in the kernel and in zebra.

Don't find this discussion on google.
What's the list for i can search in the archive ?

Best Regards,

Nicolas DEFFAYET