pTLA request for TELEPAC - review closes 27 March 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:33:55 -0800

6bone Folk,

TELEPAC has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 27 March
2002. Please send your comments to me or the list.

<http://whois.6bone.net/cgi-bin/whois?TELEPAC>

<http://www.ipv6.telepac.pt>

Note that this allocation will be a /32 per previous discussions on the list.

Thanks,

Bob

===