(6bone) IETF-53 meeting (was (ngtrans) final ngtrans agenda for IETF-53 in Minneapolis)

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:01:48 -0500 (EST)

It would seem that businesses may drive this, despite recommendations from
standards bodies (though I am not speaking for my business in this case; I
can not guess where mine will go from a policy standpoint).

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Principal Engineer
SprintLink Europe/Asia