[6bone] pTLA request EURNETCITY - review closes 28 June 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:02:18 -0700

6bone Folk,

EURNETCITY has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 28 June
2002. Please send your comments to me or the list.

<http://whois.6bone.net/cgi-bin/whois?EURNETCITY>

<www.ipv6.eurnetcity.net>

<www.eurnetcity.net>

Thanks,