[6bone] recent illegal inet6num registry

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:46:18 -0700

I just wanted to conclude this particular illegal inet6num registry with a
report that after discussing it with Mr. Amaury Dailliez, who is the
Technical Manager of AzurVP Network France, I am convinced this was just an
honest mistake of someone trying to figure out how to setup a legitimate
inet6num entry. He is quite embarrassed about it and says he has never used
the prefix in any way.

Anyway, the bogus entry is removed and I believe we should treat Mr.
Dailliez as a citizen of the 6bone in good standing. I certainly believe he is.

Thanks,

Bob Fink