[6bone] Cisco Question

Michel Py michel@arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:21:53 -0700

I run 12.2(4)T3 back from 12.2(8)T1 that had AM issues.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sascha E. Pollok [mailto:sp@iphh.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 1:06 PM
To: LATZKE,CRAIG (HP-FtCollins,ex1)
Cc: 6bone@ISI.EDU
Subject: RE: [6bone] Cisco Question

Folks,

may I just hop in here and ask what kind of
IOS version is currently most preferred on non-12k boxes?
Someone suggested 12.2(2)T1 while someone else said that 12.2(8)T5 is a
good thing. Anyone else?

Thanks a lot
Sascha

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, LATZKE,CRAIG (HP-FtCollins,ex1) wrote:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft
/122
> t/122t2/ipv6/ftipv6r.htm#xtocid0
>
> ...is a great place to find all the IPv6 CISCO commands.  Many CISCO
IPv6
> commands (like your example) reverse fields or just have a slightly
> different syntax.  With commands like "sh bgp ipv6 sum", you'll soon
find
> yourself typing "sh bgp ip sum" and "sh ipv6 bgp sum" and other
variations
> that don't work.  Another that got me was "ipv6 traffic-filter".
>
> - Craig
>
> -----
> Craig Latzke
> Network Research Engineer