[6bone] semi-newbie Q on IPv6 address planning

Pekka Savola pekkas@netcore.fi
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:51:54 +0300 (EEST)

Check out
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savola-ipv6-127-prefixlen-04.txt,
it should answer most of your questions.

The draft is in process (hopefully near the end) in getting into an
Informational RFC.