[6bone] Re: routing concern

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:58:11 -0400 (EDT)

For the record, I agree with Bill's statement on proxy-aggregation.  While I
think Aggregation IS good, I would scope "IS" to prefixes that one owns,
and has authority over.  The Sprint example was not over-aggressive
aggregation... It was over agressive subnet mask, via fat-finger, with
under-aggresive redistribution route-map :)

Thanks
Rob Rockell
SprintLink International
(+1) 703-689-6322