[6bone] Re: routing concern

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

> Bill,
>
> > Thats antisocial, esp since we have no relationship
> > with them.
>
> With all due respect, do you feel the power of the incarnation of evil
> now?
>
> Michel.

What are you talking about Michel?

You mean the completely asinine practice of proxy aggregation?
Or the more inane practice of locally aggregating things you have
zero knowledge of or business relationship with?
Or the sheep-like "aggregation is good" mantra that has been coming
out of the IETF for a while?

People should not aggregate things that are not part of their delegation.
End of Discussion.

questions about "power" and "incarnation of evil" are better raised
in the context of movie reviews of "Goldmember" or "PowerPuff Girls"

--
"When in doubt, Twirl..."  -anon