[6bone] pTLA request UACH - review closes 7 August 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:20:05 -0700

6bone Folk,

UACH has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 7 August
2002. Please send your comments to me or the list.

<http://whois.6bone.net/cgi-bin/whois?UACH>

<http://ipv6.inf.uach.cl/>

Also note that UACH has permission to use REUNA's ASN (AS11340) for 6bone
pTLA purposes.

Thanks,

Bob

===