[6bone] 2001:478:: as /48

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:04:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Michel Py wrote:

> >> In such event, EnterZone volunteers to take over the
> >> 3ffe:1c00::/24 space and will move all downstream tunnels
> >> to our routers.
>
> I would suggest to fill a complete pTLA request and send it to Bob Fink,
> specifying that you wish to take over the MERIT block.
>
> Michel.

I have already completed the pTLA request.  Bob: 3ffe:1c00::/24 would be
nice unless someone can re-animate those in charge of 3ffe:1c00::/24
currently.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |