[6bone] MRTD BGP withdrawal bug

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:20:22 -0400 (EDT)

If one allows bad prefixes to leak into one routing domain, and then
passes these prefixes on to anyone, that routing domain is as guilty as the
originator.

Long-term solution: De-peer with those that violate AUP for the 6bone.  This
scales nicely, and model exactly what people on the internet do today.

Thanks
Rob Rockell
SprintLink
(+1) 703-689-6322