pTLA request for GLOBAL - review closes 11 February 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:45:27 -0800

6bone Folk,

GLOBAL has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 11
February 2002 (an extended time as I will be on travel 24 Jan - 10 Feb).
Please send your comments to me or the list.

Note that this new pTLA will replace the existing pTLA IPF
(3FFE:3400::/24), that is stopping operation. Their technical principal
Jan-Ahrent Czmok has moved to Global Access where he is setting up new IPv6
services and thus wants a new pTLA based on his experience at IPF. I have
asked that they reapply for a pTLA, and that the existing /24 will be
de-allocated.

<http://whois.6bone.net/cgi-bin/whois?GLOBAL>

<http://www.ipv6.gatel.net>

Thanks,