Little Problem

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:35:13 -0500 (EST)

Optimally, if we follow *current* aggregation rules, one would never need an
ASN, except in pTLA situation, as different block allocated per upstream
'provider'... so static routing works fine. Just my $.02

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Principal Engineer
SprintLink Europe/Asia
(+1) 703-689-6322
Sprint IP Services : Thinking outside the 435 box