[6bone] 6bone registry -- dead or alive?

David Kessens david@IPRG.nokia.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:37:29 -0800

Kimmo,

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 12:36:45PM -0500, Kimmo Suominen wrote:
> How long is that usually?  More than a month?  More than two months?

It always takes less than 12 hours, usually even a lot less.

> Not that I care -- I'm fine with waiting.  But it would be nice to
> eventually have my tunnels say something else than "UNKNOWN".

If you experienced a problem, please contact me privately with a log
of the messages that you sent - most problems are caused by people
using bad email addresses etc. that bounce.

I hope this helps,

David K.
---