[6bone] 6bone registry -- dead or alive?

Kimmo Suominen kim@tac.nyc.ny.us
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:36:45 -0500

How long is that usually?  More than a month?  More than two months?

Not that I care -- I'm fine with waiting.  But it would be nice to
eventually have my tunnels say something else than "UNKNOWN".

Regards,
+ Kim