[6bone] pTLA 3FFE:1E00::/24 reclaimed to pool

Sascha Bielski Sascha Bielski <sb@rdns.de>
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:12:07 +0100

Dear Bob Fink,

> I will take Paul Aitken's suggestion and return this to the bottom of the
> pool so new pTLA allocations will not use it ever (or at least for quite a
> while) to avoid possible filter problems. Note that this is a /24, and thus
> is already in a pool that no new allocations are coming from.

maybe we should recycle that /24 in some months. maybe a _big_
provider can use a /24 in some time (i talk about a _big_ provider,
nothing like a small ISP). we should not waste that space.

just my 2 euro-cents :)
sb

--
best regards,