[6bone] intent to reclaim pTLA 3FFE:3400::/24 (IPF/DE), comment closes 17 Dec 02

Jan Czmok czmok@gatel.net
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:54:31 +0100

Bob Fink (fink@es.net) wrote:
> This is a notice of intent to reclaim the pTLA 3FFE:3400::/24.
>
> It has been stated that 3FFE::/24 has been unused for a long period and
> that the original organization, IPF, may not exist any more. I cannot find
> any current references to IPF in the 6bone registry.

Accepted as _former_ MNTer fo the Prefix.

> This pTLA will be returned to the pool, pending comments to me or the list,
> at the end of two weeks. Please reply to me or the list prior to close of
> business 17 December 2002.

No Comments.

--jan

--
     Jan Ahrent Czmok - Senior Network Engineer - Access Networks
Global Access Telecommunications, Inc. - Stephanstr. 3 - 60313 Frankfurt