[6bone] pTLA request BUI - review closes 3 September 2002

D'Albenzio Raffaele Raffaele.Dalbenzio@TILAB.COM
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:08:37 +0200

Hi all,

TILAB allow you to announce our /48 to other peers. The important thing
is that these other peers don't announce the /48  assigned to you from
TILAB will in the DFZ.

Regards,
Raffaele D'Albenzio.

> > Giacomo Cariello, jwk@bug.it
>
> TILAB won't allow you to announce your 48 (as no-export) to other BGP
> peers?  I can understand them not wanting it in the DFZ but,
> what you and
> your peers do, that remains isolated to the routing tables of
> you and your
> peers is, IMHO, your business.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to MailAdmin@tilab.com. Thank you