[6bone] proposal for transfer of 6bone address management responsibilities to RIRs

Nicolas DEFFAYET nicolas.deffayet@ndsoftware.net
21 Aug 2002 01:57:21 +0200

On Wed, 2002-08-21 at 01:42, Rik van Riel wrote:

> Agreed.  We want to isolate the production and experimental
> ipv6 networks somewhat, to make sure the production network
> stays stable and won't be affected by instabilities in the
> exerimental network.
>
> I just hope this will be done in a way that doesn't cut any
> of the current ipv6 users from the ipv6 internet.

Not easy to isolate the production and experimental ipv6 networks.
A lot of ISP use the same routers for 6bone and production activities.

Best Regards,

Nicolas DEFFAYET