[6bone] pTLA request BUI - review closes 3 September 2002

Giacomo Cariello jwk@bug.it
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:44:26 +0200

At 20.13 19/08/2002 +0300, you wrote:
>It appears to me that BUG does not qualify as a major provider of Internet
>service, and these functions can be carried out quite well with a /48
>assignment.

Our major need for a pTLA is determined by our routing software projects.
Some of our efforts require testing our implementations with multiple BGP
peers, in various conditions.
Our actual status of sub-pTLA doesn't allow us such freedom and we believe
that requesting a direct allocation to this "IPv6 testbed" is the way to go.

Giacomo Cariello, jwk@bug.it
KeyID: 3072/1024/0x409C9044
Fingerprint: 7984 10FD 0460 4202 BF90 3881 CDE4 D78E 409C 9044

"Put that mic in my hand and let me kick out the jams!" - MC5