[6bone] 2001:470::/35 ghost routes.

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:45:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Wim Biemolt wrote:

> > btw, great program, John!
>
> What would be even cooler (for me at least) is the following. Starting
> with IOS 12.0(22)S we have ssh support over IPv6. And you can supply a
> simple command. Just tested it, and it seems to work fine. So you could
> replace the Net::Telnet by open (ROUTER, "ssh my-router somecommand");

Write the patch to check if someone has set the "ssh" flag in the config
file for a particular router and then use ssh to connect to it.  I'll
include this in the next release.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |