[6bone] SUNET announcing ALL IPv6 routes

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:42:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Edward Brocklesby wrote:

> > As you say John, OS and version if you are announcing ghost-routes please.
>
> It would be nice if someone would set about collecting this information from
> ASs (who might not be reading the list.)  I would be happy too (this problem
> annoys me greatly), but if someone else in a more official position feels
> they would rather do it, that is probably better ;-)
>
> Regards,
> 	-larne.

I propose that if they're not reading this list, that is a problem.  The
6bone list is the defacto world-wide v6 equivilent of NANOG, etc.

If I'm mistaken, someone please direct me to the appropriate list.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |