[6bone] pTLA request by Euro6IX project for exchangeexperimentation - review closes 3 Sep 2002

Rik van Riel riel@conectiva.com.br
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:16:52 -0300 (BRT)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Joao Luis Silva Damas wrote:

> Come on, these two cases were OK up to the point where people could not
> get any other type of IPv6 addresses but now they are just normal
> businness.

Yeah right.  I doubt ipv6 is that widely available already.

> Only case A really merits 6Bone addresses, because items in that
> category would have the potential to disrupt an operating Internet
> using IPv6 in some of its areas.

The fact that you use "an operating internet" instead of
"the internet" is telling.  IPv6 just isn't commonplace yet.

regards,

Rik

http://www.surriel.com/		http://distro.conectiva.com/