[6bone] pTLA request by Euro6IX project for exchangeexperimentation - review closes 3 Sep 2002

Joao Luis Silva Damas joao@ripe.net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:11:42 +0200

Bill,

in my first mail I said:

% >>Note: With these questions I am not questioning this particular
% >>case, just looking for clarification in the context of the 6Bone.

If people think this falls under A, by all means do allocate.

What I am looking for is a general view and a clarified definition of
R&D in the context of the 6Bone, and my last mail expresses my
opinion, one which I feel strongly about.

Cheers,
Joao