Cisco support (was [6bone] routing problem)

Gert Doering gert@space.net
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:54:42 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 08:00:45PM -0700, Michel Py wrote:
> Oh I see. That must be the politically correct way to say that you want
> vendors that write shitty code to come trolling the mailing list and
> sarcastically explain that if their shitty code has bugs it's because of
> the users that did not report the bugs.
>
> I have news for you: when code has bugs, it's typically the result of
> the people that wrote that code and not the user's fault.

Maybe it's time to learn some facts of life: all software has bugs.

The difference is how the people that are responsible for them handle
bug reports and go fixing them.

What was the major software package that you wrote recently that has no
single bug?

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster
--
Total number of prefixes smaller than registry allocations:  46871 (46631)

SpaceNet AG                 Mail: netmaster@Space.Net
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14   Tel : +49-89-32356-0
80807 Muenchen              Fax : +49-89-32356-299