Cisco support (was [6bone] routing problem)

Michel Py michel@arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:00:45 -0700

>> Paul Aitken wrote:
>> Then the clever thing to do would be to email some details to
>> ipv6-support@cisco.com so we can check it out, eh?
>> Gosh, it's a good thing some of us subscribe to this list,
>> and of course we know exactly what sort of router you're
>> using and what software version, right?
>> Sigh.

> Gert Doering wrote:
> And I *want* vendor contacts to read *and write* on
> public mailing lists

Oh I see. That must be the politically correct way to say that you want
vendors that write shitty code to come trolling the mailing list and
sarcastically explain that if their shitty code has bugs it's because of
the users that did not report the bugs.

I have news for you: when code has bugs, it's typically the result of
the people that wrote that code and not the user's fault.

Michel.