[6bone] IPv6 route server

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:44:03 -0400 (EDT)

On 8 Aug 2002, Nicolas DEFFAYET wrote:

> I can't do that for more than 50 neighbors...
>
> If you check route servers on
> http://www.traceroute.org/#Route%20Servers, the route server display
> only best-paths of the remote routers or the best path from the
> route-server...
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Nicolas DEFFAYET

Have you found some hard limit in Zebra that prevents you from doing this
or do you just not want to configure views for 50 peers?  I'm just
currious.  Again, this is what makes the MRLG such a useful tool.  You can
look at multiple border (or core) routers to see what THEIR best path is,
etc.  It's completely up to you.  I'm just making suggestions.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |