[6bone] peering

John Fraizer tvo@EnterZone.Net
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:40:33 -0400 (EDT)

Chris,

Others may feel differently about this but, here is how EnterZone operates
when peering with people who want to announce "more specifics" or
deaggregated prefixes:

We will accept your more-specific (providing that you are the one shown
for that prefix in the 6bone database) but tag it as no-export.  We will
use this direct path to you but, we won't export the route to our other
eBGP peers.  So, you get a direct path to us, we get a direct path to you
and nobody else is any the wiser.  No global table pollution.

I posted a config a week or so ago that shows how we're doing this.

---
John Fraizer              | High-Security Datacenter Services |
EnterZone, Inc            | Dedicated circuits 64k - 155M OC3 |
http://www.enterzone.net/ | Virtual, Dedicated, Colocation    |