about IPv6 PPPoE

Jeroen Massar jeroen@unfix.org
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:48:24 +0200

Christian Kuhtz wrote:

> bridged dsl is bad.  very bad, in fact.
"I don't like to eat <random food>  because I don't like to eat it, it's
a fact"
And the biggest movie quote ever: "And then?" or what about "So what?"

You could at least give some kind of hint what's so super bad about it.
I only know of a _lot_ of happy users who realy are glad they don't have
to use PPPoE ;)
Fact because BBNed provides it to over 10.000 lines+, growing hard every
day.
(Nopes I don't have exact numbers, if you want them ask their PR people
;)

> and the train left the station in the other direction a long time ago.
"Nopes it went back and crashed into a mountain where they discovered
gold"
Any relevance please, you didn't even mention IPv6...

Greets,
 Jeroen