pTLA request SSVL - review closes 3 May 2002

Bjorn Pehrson bjorn@it.kth.se
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:10:53 +0200

Pekka,
I would like to stress that we are sponsored by and work with industry
and other external organizations, as well as with other universities in
a global context. It is not a matter just of ipv6 connectivity at
Swedish universities. And there are many other issues than BGP
behaviour. We believe that we have the competence and resources to do
this research in a responsible way, given the access to the appropriate
mechanisms.
Bjorn