pTLA request for DOLPHINS-CH - review closes 30 April 2002

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:45:08 -0700

6bone Folk,

DOLPHINS-CH has requested a pTLA allocation and I find their request fully
compliant with RFC2772. The open review period for this will close 1 May
2002. Please send your comments to me or the list.

<http://whois.6bone.net/cgi-bin/whois?DOLPHINS-CH>

<www.ipv6.as8758.net>

Thanks,

Bob