6bone connection in NYC?

Nathan Dorfman nathan@rtfm.net
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:21:51 -0400

Hi,

I would very much like to obtain a connection to the 6bone. I am
on the Speakeasy residential network (the 64.81.196/24 one). My
connection is a 1.1M Symmetric DSL with several hosts, all for
"hobby" purposes... I'd like to be able to be respectably close
to the backbone, but have no idea what the process is. Needless
to say I'll be happy with whatever is considered appropriate. :)

If you might be willing to pass me a tunnel, my endpoint would
be phobos.rtfm.net (64.81.196.252), feel free to give it a try
with traceroute or anything else.

Thanks for your time,

--
"Just because a few of us can read and     \  \  \\   Nathan Dorfman
write and do a little math, that doesn't    \     \\   nathan@rtfm.net