native or simulated?

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:11:44 -0700 (PDT)

> So how does one go about co-ordinating with some of the IPv6 "exchange
> points", networks and others to "fix" this?

	Well, there are several exchanges that support native IPv6
	and there are some ISPs that support v6 that connect to
	such exchanges.

	http://www.v6nap.net/

	is one site that lists a few places to touch. And for those
	who are purists, cut your tunnels and -eventually- the native
	structure will reach you.

	There -MUST- be a period of transition.  We've cut some tunneled
	sites and added native where we can.  As others become enabled
	and show up in our neighborhood, we wellcome them.

-- bill