Linux Help for ipv6

Pekka Savola pekkas@netcore.fi
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 20:37:51 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

Questions like this belong to, for example, linux-net mailing-list; to me,
6bone seems to generic.

If replying, please remove 6bone from Cc:.

As to the problem..

There might be some problem in router's neighbour discovery / NUD.

In any case, please install tcpdump 3.6 if not already installed, and
capture some data with 'tcpdump -n -vvv -s 512 -i any ip6'.

Please post that and the IPv6 routing table (/sbin/ip -6 r l) on the
router.