pTLA request for AOL (wwwv6.aolv6.aol.com) - review closes 8 November 2001

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:24:03 -0700

6bone Folk,

AOL (wwwv6.aolv6.aol.com) has requested a pTLA allocation. The open review
period for this will close 8 November 2001. Please send your comments to me
or the list.

Thanks,

Bob

===