"Bad Request" while access web server with IPv6 address

killyeon kim killyeon@yahoo.com
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:47:33 -0800 (PST)

I have an IPv6 dns server. I registered the IPv6 www
server in the forward zone. And the web server works
well when I use the web server's v6 domain name.

But I really hope to know why I've got an error
message when I access the server with IPv6 address
like http://[3ffe:2e01:2:1::2]
If someone solve this problem, please give me the
answer.
Thanks in advance.

--- "Carla P. Quiblat" <carlaq@asti.dost.gov.ph>