[custserv@netsol.com: Service Request Number: 1-UX4DN]

Todd T. Fries todd@fries.net
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:30:54 -0600

What would be the most productive course to ask/suggest/pursuade all tld's
to allow ipv6 domain name servers?  I presume this is a goal of ipv6
deployment initiatives somewhere, if only by inference.  I personally
am not a fan of political processes and agendas.  But I get the distinct
impression that to get ipv6 in tld's globally, it will take some polticking.

Any action/inaction items anyone knows about?

Penned by Bill Manning on Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 09:11:34AM -0800, we have:

--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net