IOS for 2500

chris schuerger cschuerger@pssconsulting.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:59:20 -0500

I just checked the Cisco site.  Looks like the IOS version you want to
get your hands on is 12.2T, the page also says IPv6 is only available on
IP Plus, Enterprise, or Service Provider IOS images.  I'm not really
sure what that means.

have a look: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/732/Tech/ipv6/index.shtml

thanks,
Chris Schuerger

-----Original Message-----
From: Mithrandir [mailto:mithrandir@skynet.be]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 8:10 AM
To: 6bone@ISI.EDU
Subject: IOS for 2500

Hello friends of the 6bone

I was browsing the Cisco site, hoping to find a IPv6 IOS release for the
2500 series router.
But that site is BIG!! I get lost in that place.

I can't get the IOS myself but a company I work with can.
So, does anyone of you know which latest IOS release I'm looking for?
It must support IPv6 ofcourse, and run on a Cisco 2514, 2505 and 2503.

If anyone knows the exact name/version of that IOS please let me know.

Thank you very much
Kind regards
Mithrandir Cielen
Fddi Institute