Several begginers questions

Amit Schnitzer Amit.Schnitzer@orange.co.il
Tue, 22 May 2001 14:47:27 +0200

Hi,
I'm trying to figure out how to connect my organization to the 6bone
project.
My problem is that I am located in Israel and as far as I understand no
organization from Israel has yet filed a request to register as a  pTLA.
Does anybody know of such organization ? can you think of an alternative
pTLA that we can connect to  (who's the preferred from our point of view ?)?
In addition, I am trying to figure out all the implications that might rise
as a result of connecting to the 6bone project:
Financial implications - equipment, manpower, registration fees and etc.
Time implications - registration period, project participation period and
etc.
I'll be happy If you have any information regarding the above.

Thanks in advance,

                   Amit Schnitzer
          Network and Security team
    Partner Communications Company Ltd.