Successful activation of the script from Freenet (Repost)

Thomas Keats tkeats@rainbowcomputersystems.com
Sun, 13 May 2001 02:03:17 -0300 (ADT)

whoa nelly,

'i been spammed'

Rainbow Computer Systems
http://www.rainbowcomputersystems.com
Your source for Linux Compatible Hardware.

-------- Compatibility Statement. --------

We read formats created in .txt wordperfect,
and MSWord97 or earlier, all other communications
will be filtered out and 'misplaced'
Thank you for your co-operation.