Successful activation of the script from Freenet (Repost)

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 12 May 2001 20:56:33 -0400

Hello from Gregg C Levine still with Jedi Knight Computers
(Reposting because the list is taking a slow route!)
 I should have mentioned this fact earlier but here it
goes anyway. That script gets generated by the folks at
Freenet, via the website at www.freenet6.net . Follow the
instructions there regarding registration. Save then run
the perl script it will return. Make certain that the
module for IPv6 has been previously loaded before
continuing. I suggest doing this before connecting via
your service provider.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
<<This script will selfdestruct in two timeparts.>>
> which script would this one be??? and where can i find it?
>

> Thomas
>

> Rainbow Computer Systems
> http://www.rainbowcomputersystems.com
> Your source for Linux Compatible Hardware.
>
> -------- Compatibility Statement. --------
>
> We read formats created in .txt wordperfect,
> and MSWord97 or earlier, all other communications
> will be filtered out and 'misplaced'
> Thank you for your co-operation.
>

> On Sat, 12 May 2001, Gregg C Levine wrote:
>
> > Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
> > I just succeded in running the script supplied by Freenet, on my
Linux