6bone stats and tools webpage links cleanup

Peter Bunclark psb@ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:33:56 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, brougham Baker wrote:

> From: "Peter Bunclark" <psb@ast.cam.ac.uk>
>
> > Also, do you know why www.6bone.net not reachable on the 6BONE?
>
> It certainly was working, a quick traceroute to www.6bone.net is my way of
> making sure that my stack is up and my tunnel is working. I ran a traceroute
> there this morning within 30 minutes of you and it was working. This was via
> the BT tunnel (thanks Steve).
>
> Is it normal to CC: everyone all the time- it just seems rude to me, or am I
> missing something?
Perhaps I've missed your point, but your response to my problem could be
quite useful.  I can reach many external 6BONE sites,
6bone.ipv6.uni-muenster.de for example, but not all, certainly not
www.6bone.net. You say you can reach it, can you reach muenster? or even
me at (say) cass18.ast.ipv6.cam.ac.uk ?

> Brougham

Cheers,