pTLA 3FFE:FFF0::/28 for test & example use per draft-blanchet-ipngwg-testadd-00.txt, closes 20Jun01

Marc Blanchet Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.qc.ca
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 03:00:23 -0400

- the initial proposal was 3ffe:ff00::/24 so that one can illustrate
multiple prefixes (/28) in different situations like examples of exchange
points with multiple pTLA prefixes being exchanged.
- I would prefer a /24 or so, but I'm fine with any reserved space. any
reserved space is better than none.

Marc.

PS. BTW, I'm currently updating the draft to remove all references to
test-private networks and will add a note that the defined prefix must not
be used for testing, instead site-local must be used.