Individual connections

Alexandru Petrescu Alexandru_Petrescu-AAP021@email.mot.com
26 Feb 2001 09:36:48 +0100

Tom <ipv6@mediacentral.com.au> followed-up:
> Microsoft run a public 6to4 relay router, which works regardless of OS
> type.

Sure Tom, protocols are (or are supposed to be) OS-independent.  What
I meant was that, in my understanding, endpoints must support a
specific address selection scheme and I had positive experiences with
Linux.  I know FreeBSD and Cisco also do it but I've never got
involved with Microsoft's Windows stack which could potentially
implement the 2002 address selection as well.

Thank you for the pointer to the list of automatic tunnels, very
useful.

Alex