pTLA request for MICROSOFT - review closes 2 January 2002m

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:37:02 -0500 (EST)

The fact that it got announced is not as big of an issue as the fact that
people on the 6bone saw the announcement, which means that no one has
sufficient filtering policy in place...  So we need to blame the 6bone
community, not microsoft, who was doing what they thought was right, and
what was never explicitly (until later) denied on the 6bone.

removed some CC's

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Principal Engineer
SprintLink Europe/Asia
(+1) 703-689-6322
Sprint IP Services : Thinking outside the 435 box