Announcing 2003::/16 during tests of "shipworm"

Robert J. Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:31:34 -0500 (EST)

Sprint is now giving transit to 2003::/16.  Thanks for the clarification,
Bob.     It is announced to all 3FFE::/16 addressed peers.

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Principal Engineer
SprintLink Europe/Asia
(+1) 703-689-6322
Sprint IP Services : Thinking outside the 435 box